MANILA, Philippines — Military and police forces are tracking down at least three suspects in the twin explosions last week that rocked Jolo, Sulu which resulted in the death of 17 people, a Philippine National Police (PNP) official said on Sunday.
“Ongoing at may naiturong suspects na naging sanhi ng pagsabog sa Sulu. I believe there are three all in all that are wanted right now,” Police Lt. Gen. Camilo Cascolan, PNP deputy chief for administration, said over local radio station dzBB.
(It is still ongoing and there are suspects linked to the bombing in Sulu. I believe there are three suspects all in all that are wanted right now.)
Keep on reading: Military, police in pursuit of 3 Jolo blast suspects